Updated June 18, 2019
17 June 2019
CONTRALAB Annual Meeting
June 26th, 2019
1:00 to 2:30 pm
Attendees and Visitors
1. Call to order and Roll Call
2. Quorum check
3. Go-To-Meeting – ? ? ? ?
4. Minutes of the June 2018 Annual Meeting – Dottie Welch
5. Treasurer’s Report – Lissa Bengtson
a. Presentation of Bills
b. Financial Report
c. Badges – If someone wants a Contralab badge, contact “Tag-EM! Engraving” directly. Dripping Springs, TX
a. E-mail from Jerry Reed, ARTS Exec Director – Subj: ARTS donation
7. Committee Reports
a. Sunshine – Joan Smith
b. Membership – Lissa Bengtson
1. Dues for 2020 – Currently $20
c. Liaison to National Square Dance Conventions (NSDC)
1. 67th at Kansas City – Lissa Bengtson & Mo Wilkins
2. 68th at Atlanta– Gary Chamberlain & Jeff Smith
3. 69th at Spokane– Mo Wilkens & Rose Styczinski (Spokane rep)
4. 70th at Jackson – Jeff Smith & Dennis Wiggins
d. Web Site – Pat Kelm
1. Discuss cost.
a. Quarterly – Pat Kelm
b. Brochures – Do we still have enough for another year?
c. Showcase of Ideas – Jeff Smith
Showcase at Spokane? (Jeff does not plan to attend)
d. Contra Dance collection – Dennis Wiggins
9. New Business
a. Contra Syllabus – Discontinued this year.
1. Sharing new dances?
b. Funding for featured callers and bands.
c. Future of Contra at National Square Dance Conventions.
d. Request from ARTS Board for donation – 8 June 2019
10. Election of new Board of Governors members
a. Class of 2017: Judy Weger (1st), Duane Olson (1st), Larry McClain (1st)
b. Class of 2018: Gary Chamberlain (2nd), Jeff Smith (2nd), Mo Wilkins (1st)
c. Class of 2019: Lissa Bengtson (2nd), Pat Kelm (1st), Dottie Welch (3rd)
· The terms of the above class (2019) end this year
d. Class of 2020: Duane Olson (2nd), Dennis Wiggins (1st), Bob Kelm (1st)
e. Class of 2021: Mo Wilkins (2nd), Gary Chamberlain (3rd), Jeff Smith (3rd)
f. Class of 2022:
CONTRALAB Board of Governors Annual Meeting
June 26th, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Election of Officers
3. Other business